Hear ye...the official announcement was made today, and HTS starts Term 1 on Jan 1st 2007. Today I worked on a lot of things, main among them Diagon Alley, Gringotts and Professor Liam's Sub-boards. I also put in nice codes on the site, removed the unimportant codes and added a topic to each and every one of my boards.
I was overjoyed three minutes ago when I saw this. Total Topics: 99 - Total Posts: 217, Forum Age: 15 days Members: 26 .
In 15 days we have come from 36 posts to 217 posts!! Ya members...you rock. Personally I have now recorded 80 posts.
Yet one of the 26 members is a WEC reported, and from the 24 left (Not including me) 5 or so are unsorted, and we are missing Professor James Daughtery from our site, yet we have not done poorly in my eyes. Another very important thing is that I have created a new email adress for HTS (admin.hts@gmail.com)
We had one Birthday Yesterday and two Today, and I wished all of them. My board has now been rated by 4-5 people, notable among them (for she rated today for the second time) Ecko Creseant, HM of BCA.
Note to self: We have 35 boards on the main page. Woah!!
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Monday, 25 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment