11th Dec 2006, record this date in all History, for HTS opened to the public today. I am still putting finishing touches, but everything seems basically in place, and I rejoice, for I have waited long and eagerly for this moment.
Now, I have to start advertising. This I am going to start as soon as I finish typing this post.
May the force be with HTS and me.
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Monday, 11 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment