My real life is in as much of a turmoil as it can be. Really. The only thing at the moment to counterbalance this is that HTS is going brilliantly.
I love the net.
Real life is so cruel to me. And net life so nice. I wish I could be magically transported into my very own HTS and turned into Destiny. What bliss!
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Monday, 4 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HI Destiny
how are you
ok I am Stella Robinson a member on HTS froma mom eployee i have become a co-admin a counsellor and a mom employee too HTS is a lovely site and now at the momen we have
OUR STATS
Total Topics: 358 -
Total Posts: 3,427
Total Members: 99
Forum Age: 23 days, 4 months
We have ended with the ball and there is a active member check we are also having a party .Ths site is going cool but we are lacking professors we have lot of other active staff too.soon we are going to have a 100 member treat
And about Destiny she is the best admin ever she is very kind and i admire her a alot she is likemy best pal in real life too and my best friend at the net.
She is always kind and nice, greets new members, and roleplays well. She always listens to suggestions, and always helps people who need help. She is always ready to do things for her site. Besides that, she calls it our site, our admins, our members, our teachers, because she really believes that it isn't hers, and wouldn't be without us
thats all i wish to say
bye cya take care have a gr8 life
Stella Lea Robinson
Post a Comment