My computer crashed one or two days ago, and since then I have been agonising on whether or not there is a new member or not and whether they will wait to be sorted. Clearly, I assumed that like last time, I would not be able to regain the net till atleast 2 weeks, or if luck was bad, more. I was almost going mad. But I made a lot of plaintative requests, and I got the net back!!
Welll...my marks weren't so good this time [well not bad...of course not...but not as good as I can be], so it took a lot of persuasion.
I found that not so much has changed, and not so much has remained the same. I have completed a course on WEC for teaching, and I absoulutely loved it, I plan to ask all my teachers to take it. I took an administrative course as well, but I don't believe I finished it yet. Of course, Christmas is coming up, but HTS doesn't celebrate real life christmas, only on site one. I never celebrate it at all, now that I come to think of it, but I know it must be celebrated, at least on site.
My site graphics are finally set, though I'm still not happy with the on/off buttons. However, I think that on the whole, all is going well.
I have decided to leave Hogwarts Exquisite. I have no time to teach at the moment. I wrote my loveliest sorry letter before leaving the site. Someday I will return, and I will see the outcome.
HTS now has 3 members, one students, one professor-HOH and one me a headmistress. That's very good, though I still have to take Cody's interview.
May I, HTS, HogExquisite, WEC &All my members stay strong!
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Saturday, 16 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment