HTS mae 25 members today, and Term 1 will start on Jan 1st. I also enrolled for a lot of courses on WEC, and I am now a students at WH. I am also thick on the pursuit of a new site, called Evan Hall, Awards for Excellence in RPG.
I am leaving on Tue & Wed, and most probably my site power will go to any one of my lovely staff members.
To anyone actually reading this...Happy Holidays! The spirit of holiday is in teh air!
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Sunday, 24 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment