HTS, it seems, never stops improving. I love my site, I can safely say I was never this good at making forums. I think I have changed over this past few months [very likely, I have grown up] and with it my whole style has changed too.
Anyway, I'm a bit tense at the moment. Every day, HTS gets nearer to it's opening. Tommorow, I have a debate, and my AT's [30 marks] is going on. I seem to have no more time in my life...and yet I have never enjoyed myself so much.
My only problematic problem at the moment is graphics. Much as I wish I still had PSP 7 to make my own, now I must ask other people to make them. And they have lives tooo...they can't design all the time. The result is that I'm very tense on whether HTS will be able to make the starting by monday. I will die if it doesn't.
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Wednesday, 6 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment