Decisions are an integral part of a forum, and I know that only too well. Also...I have a million forums to attend to. Like you might already know if you read my last post, I recently joined WEC, and registered to be a Professor. I don't believe they are going to accept me, I don't list any sites, and CH is not a member of WEC.
Anyway. Getting back to my big decision. I had to decide whether I wanted the code which centers the Category names or the one which separates the categories. In the end...I decided the former, though I think the forum would have looked nice with the later.
Sometimes..as I read the thoughts of other HM's. (Headmasters/Mistresses) I feel inadequate. As I see other skins...I feel inadequate. Only the my forum keeps me alive, keeps me strong. I have decided to have another character on HTS, as soon as I have 3-4 members. Her name...Angela Lane. Ms. Flamboyant.
My priorities...as I have learned from another dedicated admin, for this sunday are:
1. HTS
2. Maths AT preperation
3. All the other sites
4. Finding a fast filling graphic site.
I wish myself and HTS luck. May we remain strong.
Welcome
Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem.
Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.
Saturday, 2 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment