Welcome

Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem. Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.

Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Long time, no see. Life is again a spree...

Hello Everyone,

I am back to the blog again. It has been ages, yes. But I just didn't get time. Everything has been happening so fast, it appears I really don't know how to put it in words. Because I like making neat lists, that is what I will do.

Changes in Real Life:

  • Friendships broke up, and were rebuilt. We had a night out in school.
  • I recently came back from my sisters engagement
  • I am now officially 14!
  • We have vacations at the moment. I moved up a grade. [Which I obviously should have. Don't let me make you think that I have ever failed.]
Changes on HTS:

  • Term 2 has started. I had to remove most of the professors, and promote very few students. Disheartening, really.
  • Since all the promised boards are done, I have filled the place with Member of the week + Roleplayer of the week. Congrats to Rob and Stella for winning the places respectively. Next, we'll have new winners.
  • Destiny (as a character) is having insecurities about her work. I (as a real admin) am not.
  • A lot of housepoint addition have taken place. Slytherin & Gryffie dudes in the lead, with Ravenclaw behind and Hufflepuff yet to score.
  • Prof. Andrea Micheals, Ariel Watson & Jessica Erikson have been showing extremely positive signs.
  • We have 92 members! Ya!
  • HTS got a new skin!
  • Our ball was a lovely occasion and a complete success. I love members of HTS at occasions such as these.
  • We are having an inter-school quidditch with UoM. However, we still need one beater.
  • Destiny got a new cat called Moon, which is half-kneazle and can sense whether someone is lying or not, as well as sense rainstorms, etc.
So you see, I seem to have a lot more going on online. I also created a new character called Princess Annalina Aldurren on Valentica. And I am Star on Forbidden Forest. However, WEC seems to have died.

No comments: