Welcome

Welcome...where do I begin? This blog is a rich collection of memories...the memories of HTS Academy (Or let us just say Hogwarts - The School). With this site, a lot of things have come alive. Including me. It has taught me about administration and advertising, and also about relationships with people and other admins. I have learned, sometimes the hard way, that people aren't always as they seem. Join me in my journey, and the journey of HTS. My site, and my life.

Monday, 8 January 2007

Time.

Guess what, I finally have more time in my life. That's why I am a member at many new forums now. I'll just put up my priority list (first real life and then net life) before explaining everything.

Real Life:

  1. HW. I am running behind, it seems.
  2. Symphony (that's like a concert in our school) practice
  3. Do well in studies, my new year resolution
  4. Come on...a girl needs to enjoy herself too
  5. Make friends with everyone
  6. Solve the feud that's going on in our class
Net Life:

  • HTS
  • BCA (link in the links section)
  • Trio's Hogwarts ( " " )
  • WEC
  • Check my email (I haven't for ten million years, it seems)
  • Send Stella a PM explaining classes, and a sample roleplay.
Real Life explaining. 1st, is HW or homework. I must learn to be more regular, it seems. Secondly, we have Symphony. Here's a post on HTS about the symphony. Right now, we have a symphony going on in our school (which is like concert. We have a lot of items in it, an english play, german song, instrumental stuff and things like that). So...I am a comparer (which is kinda like narrator for the show) and today I got selected to play Titanic on the keyboard...solo!! I'm really enjoying life right now. Of course...I wanted to be in the English Play, but I'm beginning to like this too. I hope one of my friends (she plays Stella the MOM employee) on HTS gets selected for the other song! IT would be a lot of fun! On second note, she didn't get selected...oh well.

I do well in studies, I am not bad, but I really should do better. After the marks of my last test, I really have to study, or I'm dead. Of course, I will enjoy myself too. I don't think there is much chance of me not doing so. I will also make friends with everyone, and not stay confined to my small group of friends, as before. We are only about 14 girls in both sections, so I don't see how I can stay aloof. Oh...and another Girls vs. Boys feud has started. I really hope our class gets unity again.

Net Life Explaining. By god, I am angry at HTS Students (some of them). Our first month is over, and there is next to no participation in classes. Not good...that's for sure. Course, my next priority is BCA, or Blue Crystal Academy. Ecko, that's a really good site, you should consider joining. Trio's Hogwarts is the other forum I joined. It looks good. Maybe I can convince the HM to become WEC members. WEC is my next priority, but things seem just a little dull there. Guess what...BCA got an award!! I am absoulutely jumping with loyalty. My email really needs checking, obviously, and Stella needs that PM. Other that that...life's good!!




No comments: